Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The best acknowledgement ever - That from a friend

RB: What other poets in the poetry blogosphere do you like to read or visit the most?

CB: Well, there are so many poets that I love to read and visit in the blogosphere. It is hard for me to narrow it down, but I will try.

The Chocolate Chip Waffle is one I am drawn to like a magnet to metal. Her writing and poetry is magnificent. I feel like I am at an amazing museum of art and poetry when I stop by. It is truly food for the soul.

Signed...Bkm is another poetry blog I love to visit. Her lovely blog, and amazing writing is full of passion, and truly takes my breath away in awe every time I read her wonderful words.

Poems by Ninot Aziz is full of wonder of legends and passion for life and legacy. I find her writing intriguing and beautiful. I truly feel a kindred spirit in her message, and have found a wonderful and encouraging friend.

Read Carrie's interview on Poets United here...

Love your poems and love you more, Carrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment